- The highly sought after Bremont ALT1-C Rose Gold is inspired by the great tradition of English watch making.
- Mark a special moment my adding this unique timepiece to your collection.
- 18 carat rose gold Bremont Trip-Tick case construction with scratch resistant PVD treated case barrel.
- The see-through case back allows a look in on the elegant and intricate workings of the mechanism.
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The dial features three hands and arabic numeral hour markers.
- Powered by a BE-50AE automatic chronometer movement. This calibre movement is complete with 25 Jewels and a 42-hour power reserve.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock, the second is shown at the 9 o'clock and the minute at the 3 o'clock position.
- Black crocodile leather strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Water Resistance to 10 ATM, suitable for swimming, showers & snorkeling.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Case Colour||Rose Gold|
|Case Material||18 carat Rose Gold|
|Power Reserve||42 Hours|