- The MKII instantly transports the wearer back to the golden era of 1960s sports car motoring, its white dial carrying the Jaguar heritage logo above the six o'clock position and its hour markings being in the style of the numerals found on E-Type instruments.
- Bremont has chosen to celebrate The Lightweight E-type as the inspiration for its new MKII chronograph.
- The see-through case back allows a look in on the elegant and intricate workings of the mechanism.
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Powered by a BE-50AE automatic chronometer movement. This calibre movement is complete with 28 Jewels and a 42-hour power reserve.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock, the second is shown at the 9 o'clock and the minute at the 3 o'clock position.
- Polished and hardened stainless-steel Bremont Trip-Tick case construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel.
- Blue calf leather racing strap detailed with red stitching and finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Water Resistance to 10 ATM, suitable for swimming, showers & snorkeling.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||42 hours|