- The root of Bremont U-2 edition lies in the military, linked with the world-renowned Martin Baker "MB" ejection seat program.
- A blue dial Bremont Men's watch.
- The see-through case back allows a look in on the elegant and intricate workings of the mechanism.
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features Super-LumiNova hands and numerals.
- Powered by a BE-36AE automatic chronometer movement. This calibre movement is complete with 25 Jewels and a 38-hour power reserve.
- Hardened stainless-steel Trip-Tick case construction with bi-directional rotating bezel.
- Blue leather strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Water Resistance to 10 ATM, suitable for swimming, showers & snorkeling.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||38 hours|
|Bezel||Patented Inner Bi-Directional Roto-Click|