- Presage watch is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R57 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 29 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Stop second hand function.
- The power reserve indicator shows you how much power the watch has left in 10-hour increments.
- An ideal watch for those who appreciate the fine watchmaking and the quality of Japanese craftsmanship.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Brown leather strap detailed with brown stitching and finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock position.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Accuracy||+45 to -35 seconds per day|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|