What stands out in this watch:
- Japanese Zen Garden Design 'Sakura Daytime'.
- The Japanese garden: a well-known and much-admired aspect of Japanese culture, inspiring this new Presage collection.
- The dial's depth and rich texture echo a Karesansui or Zen garden in which gravel is raked into serene patterns like waves or rippling water.
- The clear layout echoes the free, uncluttered space and the contrast of light and shadow.
- This particular design has been inspired by the delicate daytime view of "Sakura" - cherry blossom - the infamous floral symbol of Spring in Japan.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
- A cream dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- See-through case back.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a deployment clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- The dial features three hands and roman numeral hour markers.
- Stop second-hand function.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.