- Limited to 120 box sets, 60 pieces in green, 60 in grey.
- The Bremont Jaguar E-Type Limited Edition Collection is dedicated to the iconic classic Jaguar E-Type.
- First launch at the Geneva Motor show in 1961. The 265 bhp, 3.8 litre straight-six engine gave it a top speed of over 150 mph, with a price tag of just half an Aston Martin or a Ferrari.
- The 43mm limited edition watch draws direct inspiration from the car itself. Featuring a black dial inspired by the E-type's instrument gauges.
- The chamfered hour and minute hands replicate the car's tachometer needle.
- The bezel and strap colours match the E-type 60 Edition pantones of 'Flat Out Grey' and 'Drop Everything Green'.
- Housed within is the unique BE-50AE 25 Jewels movement with 42-hour power reserve. It consists of a Nivaflex mainspring, Glucydur balance wheel and Anachron balance spring.
- Miniaturised Jaguar E-Type steering wheel rotor.
- The stainless-steel case was constructed using Bremont’s Trip-Tick® technology. Trip-Tick® technology consists of 3 parts: the top bezel containing the sapphire crystal, the central body consisting of a middle barrel, and the steel or crystal back, for both longevity and aesthetic.
- Chronometer rater to ISO 3159 standard.
- Bi-directional aluminium bezel with tachymeter timing functions.
- 22mm Green Jag leather with white stitching.
- 20 ATM / 200 Metres water resistance.
- Each box set contains a rather special unique once in a lifetime driving experience hosted by Jaguar Classic. The 120 privileged customers will get the chance to take the wheel of 3 iconic E-types and put them through their paces at Jaguar's Fen End facility.
- Special Rally Timer with a multipurpose watch tool. Presented in a luxurious leather box and leather roll.
- The box also includes technical notes, warranty documentation and a Hawking booklet.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Glass||Domed anti reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Movement||Modified calibre 13 1/4" BE-50AE Automatic|