- Official Timing Partner to both England Rugby and Twickenham Stadium, Bremont commemorates the 150th anniversary of the Rugby Football Union (RFU) with the release of its Limited Edition RFU 150 watch.
- Limited to only 150 pieces, the new timepiece honours this veritable milestone in British sporting history.
- Bremont was honoured to have announced its partnership with the RFU in 2020, a partnership which has seen the British watch company delivering all of Twickenham stadium’s official time-related match day content, including branded match clocks around the stadium.
- The anniversary timepiece encompasses all the qualities on which the partnership was founded, namely the shared values of durability, precision, and technical ability.
- Features a chronograph movement with 24h GMT hand as well as the Bremont patented protective anti-shock movement mount.
- The bezel also allows keen timekeepers to keep an eye on the match playing time with indicators showing the approach of half/full time in red and any extra-time added on in white.
- The dial is inspired by the blue tone of the England rugby team alternative kit and the inner dial ring is proudly stamped ‘Twickenham’.
- The closed case back features the RFU’s new, specially designed, Heritage Rose emblem celebrating the anniversary, taking inspiration from the first rose that featured on the players’ caps from 1871 (and still does today).
- Engineered in Britain.
- Double anti-reflective domed sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features Super-LumiNova hands and hour markers.
- Powered by a modified calibre 11 1/4’’’ BE-93-2AV automatic chronometer. This calibre movement is complete with 21 Jewels and a 42-hour power reserve.
- Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring and Nivaflex mainspring.
- Stainless-steel decorated case back.
- Silver stainless steel bracelet finished with a fold over clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 500 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
- Accompanied by a luxurious leather roll and multipurpose watch tool.
- A Tech note carrying your ISO 3159 certificate, international warranty and other useful notes along with your Bremont welcome pack.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||500 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Glass||Domed Sapphire Crystal|
|Case Back||Engraved Case-Back|
|Case Material||Protective patented anti-shock movement mount|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Fold over clasp|
|Bezel||Satin and polished Steel with Uni-directional rotating ceramic bezel|
|Movement||Modified calibre 11 1/4’’’ BE-93-2AV automatic chronometer|
|Power Reserve||42 Hours|