- The new S302 joins Bremont’s Supermarine Type 300 range, a range that responded to a demand for a professional dive watch in a slightly smaller iteration at 40mm and with added GMT functionality.
- The trademark of the Supermarine collection is that it highlights the connection between sea and air, a range that has been designed for the water but very much inspired by aviation principles.
- Turning the watch over reveals a closed case back with an etching of the Supermarine Seaplane, a nod to the watches’ namesake, the 1930s aircraft company, Supermarine, whose first ever Spitfire prototype (the Type 300) led to one of Britain’s most iconic aircraft.
- Housed within is the unique BE-93-2AV 25 Jewels movement with 38-hour power reserve. It consists of a Nivaflex mainspring, Glucydur balance wheel and Anachron balance spring.
- The stainless-steel case was constructed using Bremont’s Trip-Tick® technology. Trip-Tick® technology consists of 3 parts: the top bezel containing the sapphire crystal, the central body consisting of a middle barrel, and the steel or crystal back, for both longevity and aesthetic.
- Chronometer rater to ISO 3159 standard.
- Uni-directional rotating Laser engraved ceramic bezel with Super-LumiNova.
- Stainless Steel Bracelet.
- 30 ATM / 300 Metres water resistance.
- Your Bremont watch package is crafted with the highest level of care at the new Bremont HQ called The Bremont Manufacturing & Technology Centre, aka, 'The Wing'.
- Presented in a luxurious leather box, accompanied with a leather wallet, dust bag and a multi-purpose tool.
- The box also includes technical notes, warranty documentation and ISO 3159 Certificate.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||300 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||38 hours|