- Seiko 5 Sports - 140th Anniversary Edition. Limited to 11,000 pieces.
- Seiko Watch Corporation began in Ginza, Tokyo in 1881 as a watch and clock repair business and have been making innovations in watchmaking ever since.
- This particular design, with an eyecatching blue bezel, is one of the 140th anniversary collection timepieces marking key periods in the brand’s history.
- Seiko 5 Sports is known for over fifty years of reliability, durability, performance and value.
- '5’ represents the original five key features of every Seiko 5 still present today: Automatic movement, Day-date display, Water Resistance, Recessed crown and Durable case and bracelet.
- See-through case back.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Silver stainless-steel case watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
|Movement||Automatic with manual winding|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|
|LumiBrite||On hands and indexes|
No reviews yet Write a Review
Pay Later With Monthly Instalments :
Finance is available for UK residents only.
Pay In 3 Instalments (0% APR) is available during checkout. Simply add product to cart and select "Klarna Pay Later" on the payment screen during checkout.