- Seiko Presage Sharp Edged GMT.
- This watch, in the popular Presage Sharp Edged series, is designed for practical international timekeeping.
- The GMT hand and high visibility hour markers, along with a clear 24-hour bezel, mean multiple time zone calculations can be made at a glance, quickly and easily.
- The dials on Presage Sharp Edged timepieces feature a traditional Japanese pattern designed to bring growth and success. This angular ancient hemp print has been seen in Japanese artisan objects since the Heian period (794-1185).
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping.
- Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
- 100m water resistant watch.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface.
- Automatic with manual winding capacity.
- Lumibrite on hands and indexes.
- The case size of 42.2mm and thickness of 13.7mm.
- See-through case back.
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function.
- Displays date hand at the 6 o'clock position.
- Power reserve display.
- Weight of the watch: 181 grams.
- Screwed case back.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- MB bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp with push-button release to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through our Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
|Movement||Automatic with manual winding|
|Power Reserve||45 Hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|
|LumiBrite||On hands and indexes|
No reviews yet Write a Review
Pay Later With Monthly Instalments :
Finance is available for UK residents only.
Pay In 3 Instalments (0% APR) is available during checkout. Simply add product to cart and select "Klarna Pay Later" on the payment screen during checkout.