What stands out in this watch:
- Prospex 'Glacier' watch.
- Limited Edition - Seiko Prospex 55th Anniversary - 1965 Re-creation.
- Seiko's links to Antarctica inspire this timepiece - where Seiko dive watches have been put to the test in extreme conditions by Japanese Antarctic Research Expeditions four times since 1966.
- The marine blue dial and strap colour signifies the unforgiving freezing Antarctica seas, whilst the hairline finish on the front and sides of the case are designed to represent the looks of a Glacier.
- In a 2020 watch industry first, the grade of stainless steel in the case of this watch, Seiko's "Ever-Brilliant Steel," is more corrosion-resistant than in most luxury watches today and only usually used in the marine industry.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan's first diver's watch in 1965, Seiko's innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- This Limited Edition Prospex watch is made with just a limited 1700 pieces.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 8L35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 26 Jewels.
- Displays date at 3 o'clock.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Premium boxed-shaped sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface, provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Ever Brilliant steel case watch.
- Black silicone strap with additional blue silicone strap.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.