- Prospex 1965 First Japanese Diver's Re-interpretation.
- This 2021 design is inspired by Japan’s first diving watch, created by Seiko back in 1965.
- This 2021 version comes with calibre 6R35 and its long-lasting 70 hour power reserve, accompanied by Seiko's first ever original nylon strap for diver's watches – the 'SEICHU,'' crafted in Japan, designed for flexibility and durability.
- Prospex is a combination of the words 'Professional' and 'Specifications.'
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- As part of the Seiko Diver's Re-creation series, this model is a fantastic timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior diver's model series.
- Domed sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- 200 metres water resistant with Screw-down crown and case-back.
- Case size of 40.5 mm.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex 1965|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-Fold Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||70 Hours|