What stands out in this watch:
- Prospex “Island Green” Limited Edition Collection.
- 300m Saturation Divers’ Watch.
- This limited edition of 3000 pieces is one of a trilogy of timepieces inspired by the dense verdant forest on Japan’s Iriomote Island– one of the world’s best places for diving.
- Subtropical primeval forests cover most of the island, enriching the surrounding waters, nourishing the coral reefs, said to be among the world’s biggest and most diverse.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Sold with commemorative box with free dark green silicone strap.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Water resistant to 300 metres, this watch is built for a challenge and designed for saturation diving.
- Enhanced eligibility with easy to read dial featuring luminous indexes and hands.
- Stop second hand function.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- Powered by a 8L35 Automatic movement, which beats at 28,800 times an hour. This calibre movement is complete with 26 Jewels and a 50 hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Stainless-steel case with super hard coating and bracelet. The bracelet features a three-fold clasp for extra security.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.