What stands out in this watch:
- Prospex "Captain Willard" 1970 Re-Interpretation Limited Edition.
- A limited edition design, within the collection marking the 55th anniversary of Japan’s very first diving watch created by Seiko.
- This watch is a modern reinterpretation of the Seiko 1970 diver's watch, nicknamed 'Captain Willard' by Seiko fans.
- Popular with American troops in the 1970s, famously worn in the 'Apocalypse Now' film by Martin Sheen playing the character Captain Willard and it was the first Seiko 'turtle'.
- A hardwearing, easy-to-read timepiece which looks strikingly different from other dive watches.
- Modernised from the original version with high visibility dial layout, increased power reserve to 70 hours with calibre 6R35.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Sold with bracelet and silicone strap with commemorative box.
- In commemoration of the of the 1970's Seiko Diver's watch.
- This Limited Edition Prospex watch is made with just a limited 5500 pieces.
- Displays date at 3 o'clock.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Premium curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface, provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Super Hard coated Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet with additional blue silicone strap.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.