What stands out in this watch:
- King Seiko: 140th Anniversary 2021 Limited Edition watch.
- The first watch to bear King Seiko name in decades.
- Limited to just 3000 numbered pieces available world wide.
- This timepiece has been created in celebration of 140 years since the foundation of Seiko Watch Corporation in 1881.
- This watch is a recreation of the 1965 ‘King Seiko’ KSK series; highly sought-after accurate mechanical watches with a stylish angular profile.
- The crown, buckle and even 12 o’clock marker details are faithful to the original King Seiko KSK.
- Just like 1965, this new watch features a shiny Golden King Seiko signature shield & emblem on the caseback.
- Recreating this design underlines the importance of the 1960s in terms of Seiko’s 14 decades of watchmaking development. It was a time of technical and design advancements which laid the foundation for the company’s future success in the prestige watch arena.
- Uniquely shaped flat lugs.
- Premium deeper sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life. Anti-reflective coating on inner surface.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6L35 automatic movement.
- Case width: 38.1mm. Case thickness: 11.4 mm.
- 50 metres water resistance.
- Automatic watch with manual winding capacity. With stop second hand function.
- Silver stainless-steel case with super hard coating.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.