- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this Eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistance of the watch.
- Radio-controlled time: With Atomic Timekeeping feature, the watch automatically synchronised to standard time, thus maintaining a precise time.
- Perpetual calendar: The date automatically adjusts at the start of each month, including on leap years.
- Power reserve indicator: If you're worried about watch running out of power, the watch has a power reserve indicator to indicate the watch needs light. Simply place the watch in sunlight or artificial light and the watch will charge itself. After all, it is an Eco-Drive technology.
- 1 Second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes.
- Premium anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- A charcoal grey dial Citizen Men's watch.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Grey stainless-steel case watch.
- Grey stainless-steel bracelet finished with a fold-over clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 4 o'clock position.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1-year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Dial Colour||Charcoal Grey|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 4 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|