- AIRCO MACH 1 White is named after the Aircraft Manufacturing Company Limited, one of the first British military aircraft manufacturers.
- The Airco Mach 1 boasts a satin finished case and a military inspired white dial offset with a sweeping red second hand.
- The watches are constructed using Bremont's technical three pieces 'Trip-Tick' cases which are produced at the company's facilities in the UK.
- A white dial Bremont Men's watch.
- Double curved anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features Super-LumiNova indexes and nickel satin hands.
- Powered by a BE-92A automatic chronometer movement. This calibre movement is complete with 21 Jewels and a 38-hour power reserve.
- Hardened stainless-steel of Bremont Trip-Tick case construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel.
- Soft brown vintage calf leather strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Water Resistance to 10 ATM, suitable for swimming, showers & snorkeling.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||38 hours|