- A pilot's watches from the core of our collection and is lovingly engineered to be functional with finesse.
- Passionately crafted automatic chronometer time piece.
- Alt1-C/BL was launched to celebrate 100 years of British Aviation.
- A blue dial Bremont Men's watch.
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features Super-LumiNova nickel hands.
- Powered by a BE-50AE automatic chronometer movement. This calibre movement is complete with 25 Jewels and a 42-hour power reserve.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock, the second is shown at the 9 o'clock and the minute at the 3 o'clock position.
- Hardened stainless-steel Bremont Trip-Tick case construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel.
- Blue nubuck leather strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Water Resistance to 10 ATM, suitable for swimming, showers & snorkeling.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||42 Hours|