- Martin-Baker is a British aviation company responsible for supplying 70% of the world's air-forces with fighter ejection seat technology. They first approached Bremont to create the definitive aviation watch in 2007/08.
- More than simply putting a logo on an existing model, the watch had to withstand the same rigorous testing programme as the ejection seats themselves including Live Ejection Testing, MFOS Crashworthy Testing, Extreme Temperature Endurance, Vibration Testing, Altitude Testing and Aircraft Carrier Deck Testing.
- Features the Bremont patented protective anti-shock movement mount to enclose the inner workings of your watch.
- Patented inner bidirectional Roto-Click bezel operated by crown at 4H.
- The easy to read dial features Super-LumiNova hands and hour markers.
- Engineered in Britain.
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass with 9 layers of anti-reflective treatment provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Powered by a modified calibre 11 1/2" BE-36AE automatic chronometer. This calibre movement is complete with 26 Jewels and a 38-hour power reserve.
- Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring and Bremont moulded and skeletonised decorated rotor.
- Displays date at 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel decorated case watch with DLC Trip-Tick construction.
- Black/Orange leather strap watch.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- Accompanied by a luxurious English-made leather wallet and dust bag if ordered on a strap. Also included a spare strap with spring bars and a multipurpose watch tool.
- A Technote wallet carrying your ISO 3159 certificate, international warranty, warranty card and other useful notes along with your Bremont welcome pack.
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Power Reserve||38 Hours|