- The limited edition Bremont MBI was solely for pilots who had ejected from an aircraft using a Martin-Baker seat.
- A black dial Bremont Men's watch.
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features Super-LumiNova hands and numerals.
- Powered by a BE-36AE automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 25 Jewels and a 38-hour power reserve.
- Patented inner bi-directional Roto-Click bezel.
- Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect the movement.
- Protective patented anti-shock movement mount.
- 43mm hardened stainless-steel Trip-Tick case watch.
- Black leather strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Water Resistance to 10 ATM, suitable for swimming, showers & snorkeling.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Bezel||Patented Inner Bi-Directional Roto-Click|
|Power Reserve||38 hours|