- New for 2018, the U-2/51-JET incorporates a striking combination of the brand's trademark vintage '51' lume, originally found on the Limited Edition P-51, together with heat-treated steel blued hands.
- The U-2/51-JET adds a new dimension to the existing range, taking fresh design cues from a military project commissioned by the RAF's 100 Squadron members to celebrate their centenary and complement their Hawk T1 Jet aircraft.
- The 100 Squadron was the first squadron formed for night bombing back in 1917 and its stealthy appearance led to the introduction of a new case and middle barrel colour for this watch, aptly named 'Jet'.
- Features the Bremont patented protective anti-shock movement mount to enclose the inner workings of your watch.
- Patented inner bidirectional Roto-Click bezel operated by crown at 4H.
- The easy to read dial features Super-LumiNova coated blue hands and numeral hour markers.
- Engineered in Britain.
- Double anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Powered by a modified calibre 11 1/2" BE-36AE automatic chronometer. This calibre movement is complete with 25 Jewels and a 38-hour power reserve.
- Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring and Bremont moulded and skeletonised decorated rotor.
- Displays date at 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel DLC Trip-Tick case construction with Jet black barrel.
- Black leather strap watch.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- Accompanied by a luxurious leather wallet and dust bag, spare strap with spring bars and a multipurpose watch tool.
- A Technote wallet carrying your ISO 3159 certificate, international warranty, warranty card and other useful notes is also included inside your package along with your Bremont welcome pack.
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Power Reserve||38 Hours|