- Bold, modern design characterises this 6-hand chronograph from the Bulova men's Classic collection.
- Mineral Glass: Hard mineral glass protects the watch from unsightly damage.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Displays the date between 4 and 5 o'clock position.
- The dial features a chronograph sub-dials allowing events to be timed to the nearest 1/20th of a second.
- A silver-tone stainless-steel case features a blend of brushed and polished finishes, with a geometric bezel watch.
- Integrated silver-tone stainless-steel bracelet finished with a fold over clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- This timepiece is powered by Bulova's proprietary high precision quartz movement, resonating at a frequency of 262khz for unparalleled accuracy and providing for a smooth-sweeping chronograph seconds hand.
- 100m water-resistant.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty, with an extended warranty to 4 years.
|3 years + 1 year extended warranty
|Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock position
No reviews yet
Write a Review