- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
- The Citizen Promaster Aqualand ISO compliant watch with maximum depth memory, rapid ascent alarm and auto start dive mode.
- Power reserve indicator: If you’re worried about watch running out of power, the watch has a power reserve indicator to indicate the watch needs light. Simply place the watch in sunlight or artificial light and the watch will charge itself. After all, it is an Eco-Drive technology.
- A blue dial Citizen Men's watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Blue polyurethane strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Display date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1-year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|