- Citizen Red Arrows collection.
- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
- Limited to 1/9999 pieces worldwide.
- Radio controlled time: With Atomic Timekeeping feature, the watch automatically synchronised to standard time, thus maintaining a precise time.
- Power reserve indicator: If you’re worried about watch running out of power, the watch has a power reserve indicator to indicate the watch needs light. Simply place the watch in sunlight or artificial light and the watch will charge itself. After all, it is an Eco-Drive technology.
- Perpetual calendar: The date automatically adjusts at the start of each month, including on leap years.
- World time function: in 43 time zones, displayed as cities.
- When you move from one time zone to another, you can press the one-touch button to update the time zone to the correct time and then the clock is back in the right time. This watch has a dual time function, so you can also set it for another time zone. You can then set the domestic time to the second screen and the target country time to another.
- Two independently controlled alarms can also be set as well as a 99-minute countdown timer and perpetual calendar.
- 1/100 Second chronograph measures up to 24 hours.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- A black dial Citizen Men's watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a deployment clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Clasp|