- Paying homage to a retro 1973 Citizen Bullhead model, the Citizen Limited Edition Bullhead Racing Chronograph showcases a unique case styling and is sure to stand out on your wrist.
- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistance of the watch.
- Limited edition watch, only 1973 pieces worldwide.
- Power reserve indicator: If you're worried about watch running out of power, the watch has a power reserve indicator to indicate the watch needs light. Simply place the watch in sunlight or artificial light and the watch will charge itself. After all, it is an Eco-Drive technology.
- A green dial Citizen Men's watch.
- Premium anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Chronograph features a 1/5 second flyback and measures up to 12 hours.
- Hand-assembled movement.
- The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set.
- Displays date between 1 and 2 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch with black tachymeter.
- Black leather strap finished with deployment clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display between the 1 and 2 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw-back case|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Clasp|