- Citizen Red Arrows collection.
- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this Eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water-resistance of the watch.
- Radio-controlled time: With the Atomic Timekeeping feature, the watch automatically synchronised to standard time, thus maintaining a precise time.
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Power reserve indicator: If you’re worried about the watch running out of power, the watch has a power reserve indicator to indicate the watch needs light. Simply place the watch in sunlight or artificial light and the watch will charge itself. After all, it is an Eco-Drive technology.
- Perpetual calendar: The date automatically adjusts at the start of each month, including on leap years.
- World time function: in 43 time zones, displayed as cities.
- Two independently controlled alarms can also be set as well as a 99-minute countdown timer and perpetual calendar.
- 1/100 second chronograph measures up to 24 hours.
- A black dial Citizen Men's watch.
- Grey Ion-Plated stainless-steel case watch.
- Grey Ion-Plated stainless-steel bracelet finished with a fold-over clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200m water-resistant watch suitable for diving.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1-year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Edition||Red Arrows Skyhawk A-T|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Material||Ion-Plated stainless-steel|
|Band Material||Ion-Plated stainless-steel|
|Clasp Type||Fold-Over Clasp|