- Adding to many firsts in the history of Fortis, the redefined Stratoliner Collection features the first manufacture calibre which was custom built for space and tested in the Stratosphere.
- Inspired by the persistence of great visionaries, the New Stratoliner is both tribute and motivation - it is the tool for those inventing tomorrow.
- It is the tool to go beyond the impossible. Tested and proven in the Stratosphere As a direct result of the rich history and the enthusiasm for all things space related, Fortis have founded a new partnership with the Swedish Space Corporation.
- In a thoroughly researched and meticulously planned testing phase, the new manufacture calibre WERK 17 was tested and approved under the harsh conditions of the stratosphere.
- The custom designed traversing bridge offers ultimate, space-proof robustness. It has been regulated to the Fortis performance requirements resulting in the highest accuracy for every environment.
- Details in Superluminova X1 and the double sided SpaceAR Coating on the sapphire ensure highest readability even in the harsh conditions of the Stratosphere and the outer space.
- The engraved quote "Der Himmel ist nicht das Ende der Welt" is a gentle reminder: Sky is no limit.
- A Swiss-made watch.
- A blue japan chronograph dial structure Fortis Men's watch.
- The mechanism used is Werk 17 tested self-winding Column Wheel Manufacture Chronograph movement. This calibre movement is complete with 60-hour power reserve.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Recycled stainless-steel case watch.
- A indigo leather aviator strap finished with a pin buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200m water-resistant watch.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
|5 year warranty
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Day display at the 3 o'clock position
|Smoked Sapphire with see-through "Spaceship-Window"
|Leather Aviator Strap
|Pin Buckle Clasp
|Flat fixed Orbit Bezel
|Recycled stainless-steel with rubber
|Screw-down crown with triple gasket system
|Automatic chronograph movement
No reviews yet
Write a Review