- A premium super tough G-Shock Mudmaster watch that prevents ingress from water, mud, sand and dust, making it the perfect companion for harsh environments.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Phone Finder, pressing a button on the watch will emit an audible tone from your phone, even in silent mode. Signal range up to 2m (may differ depending on surrounding conditions), The watch can be wirelessly connected to a compatible smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, ensuring accurate time-keeping. The energy-saving technology enables access to a host of functions.
- Smartphone Time: Local time will automatically be adjusted whenever the watch is connected with a smartphone.
- Auto LED light: A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face, the feature of an Auto Light Switch that illuminates the display when the watch is angled towards the face.
- Mud-resistant Case: Dirt and mud-resistant construction keep mud and dirt from getting into the watch.
- Shock Resistance: The shock-resistant structure protects the watch from impact and vibration.
- Neo-display: A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Digital-compass: A built-in direction sensor detects the magnetic north.
- Altimeter Function: A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is converted to relative altitude. The Altitude Graph shows changes in altitude. The measuring range is from 700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft), using the measuring unit: 1 metre (or 5ft).
- Barometer Function: A built-in air pressure sensor measures ambient air pressure and presents this on a display to indicate weather patterns which display range from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.6 to 32.5 inHg) and the display unit is 1 hPa (0.1 inHg). It also shows the pressure tendency graph which indicates changes in air pressure.
- Thermometer Function: A built-in temperature sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it on the LCD, Measuring range: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F); measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F).
- Step tracker: The watch has a built-in 3-axis accelerometer that counts the steps you take and indicates the numbers on the display.
- Sunrise/Sunset Display: After entering the geographical location, sunrise and sunset times can be displayed for any given date.
- Location Indicator: The location indicator indicates the direction and distance of a previously stored location. This function can be very useful if you got lost and you want to get back to a cabin, a lake or a car.
- Mission Log: After activating the Mission Log function, route and altitude profile is stored in the smartphone and can be displayed on a map. In addition, photos are automatically stored in a Mission Log when they are made during tour storage.
- World Time Function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch Function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours: For athletes and those who want to know exactly, Elapsed time, split time and end time are measured with an accuracy of hundredths of a second. The measuring capacity reaches up to 24 hours.
- Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours: The countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- 5 Daily Alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Button Tones On/Off: The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Hand Moving Function: With a push of a button, hands are moving and permit a free visibility of functions like stopwatch or date.
- Phone Finder Feature: If you misplace your connected phone, push a button on the watch to sound an alarm on the phone.
- Automatic Calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- The time can be displayed in 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Black carbon-reinforced resin case watch.
- Black resin strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Material||Carbon-Reinforced Resin Case|
|Clasp Type||Buckle Clasp|
|Accuracy||+/- 15 seconds per month|