- Designed in conjunction with the Royal Navy, the GWF-A1000RN has been built to navigate the hostile environments faced by naval personnel, at sea and on land.
- Core Guard Structure: A Carbon Core Guard structure provides greater shock resistance to the module by enclosing it in a carbon case.
- Tide Information: The G-SHOCK Connected app provides a hugely detailed insight into dive logs, locations and more. Select a tide location and review information from one of over 3,000 locations around the globe.
- Vital dive time measurement.
- Bluetooth: The watch can connect to a smartphone wirelessly via Bluetooth, enabling access to a wide range of useful functions.
- The new Frogman case design allows every setting to be personalised and configured via the user mobile phone.
- Countdown Timer Function: Countdown Range: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second.
- Dual Time: Simultaneous display of the current time in two different time zones.
- Shock Resistant: Patented hollow-core guard structure protects against impact and vibration.
- Solar Power: A high-capacity solar-charging system harnesses the power of any light source for reliable watch operation with minimal impact on the environment.
- Stopwatch Function: Measuring Capacity: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second.
- World Time: World Time lets you select from among approximately 300 cities as the World Time City.
- Resin case watch.
- Resin strap watch.
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- 200 metres water resistant suitable for professional diving.
- Sapphire Crystal Glass: High-clarity glass with the highest level of scratch resistance.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Edition||Royal Navy Collaboration|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Accuracy||+/- 15 seconds per month|