- A premium super tough G-Shock Mudmaster watch that prevents ingress from water, mud, sand and dust, making it the perfect companion for harsh environments.
- Premium scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The Multi-Band 6 radio-controlled feature allows for precision timekeeping as the watch self-updates to keeps the time and date to within hundredths of a second. Once the watch has been set to the local time, it receives the relevant signal and shows the correct time wherever you are. In many countries, it also sets itself automatically to summer and winter time.
- Shock Resistant: The shock-resistant structure protects the watch from impact and vibration.
- Smart Access Interface: Smart Access makes it easy to operate multi-function watches. Simply pulling out and rotating the crown provides intuitive control over all functions.
- Stopwatch Function: Measuring Capacity: 24 hours, Measuring Modes: Elapsed time, split time, Measuring Unit: 1/100th second.
- Tough Solar Power: A high-capacity solar-charging system harnesses the power of any light source for reliable watch operation with minimal impact to the environment.
- Automatic Hand Adjustment: The automatic hand adjustment function checks the home position of the hands every hour and corrects if necessary counteracting any discrepancies arising from impact or magnetic forces.
- Mud Resistant: Dirt and Mud Resistant construction keeps soil, debris and rubble from getting into the watch.
- World Time: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Mute Function: The button tones on the mode button can be switched off for the discreet operation. Pre-set alarm or timer functions remain active.
- 5 Daily Alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Altimeter Function: A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is converted to relative altitude. The Altitude Graph shows changes in altitude. The measuring range is from 700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft), using the measuring unit: 1 metre (or 5ft).
- Automatic Calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- Barometer Function: A built-in air pressure sensor measures ambient air pressure and presents this on a display to indicate weather patterns which display range from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.6 to 32.5 inHg) and the display unit is 1 hPa (0.1 inHg). It also shows the pressure tendency graph which indicates changes in air pressure.
- Battery Level Indicator: An indicator shows the current battery level.
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light).
- Compass Function: A built-in direction sensor detects magnetic north displaying both this and your current direction on the watch face. The bearing display indicates your course against a recorded bearing (Measuring Range: 0 - 359 degrees, Measuring Unit: 1 degree).
- Countdown Timer Function: Countdown Range: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second.
- Date And Weekday Display: The current date and weekday are displayed on the watch face.
- Hand Shift Function: With a push of a button, hands move away from the LCD to permit free visibility.
- Display Illumination: With afterglow, Double LED light, LED light for the face and LED backlight for the digital display.
- Neobrite: A luminous coating on the watch hands provides illumination in the dark.
- Power Saving: The following operations are stopped to save power: all hand movement (excluding the day indicator), Bluetooth connection, if applicable and alarms.
- Screw Lock Crown: The crown screws into the case to ensure water resistance.
- Thermometer Function: A built-in temperature sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it on the LCD.
- Vibration Resistant: Resistant against vibration from heavy-duty operations.
- Low Temperature Resistant: -10 °C/ 14°F.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Khaki resin strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Edition||G-Shock Master Of G|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Buckle Clasp|
|Crown||Screw Lock Crown|
|Accuracy||+/- 15 seconds per month|