- A premium super tough G-Shock Mudmaster watch that prevents ingress from water, mud, sand and dust, making it the perfect companion for harsh environments.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Phone Finder, pressing a button on the watch will emit an audible tone from your phone, even in silent mode. Signal range up to 2m (may differ depending on surrounding conditions). The watch can be wirelessly connected to a compatible smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth ensuring correct time-keeping. The energy-saving technology enables access to a host of functions.
- Auto LED Light: The watch face will illuminate automatically when you tilt your wrist towards you. Once activated, this feature will automatically deactivate after six hours. Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), With afterglow, Double LED light, LED light for the face and LED backlight for the digital display.
- Carbon Core Guard Structure: A new shock-resistant carbon core guard structure integrates the case. An external structure capitalises on its toughness and lightness.
- Mud-resistant Case: Dirt and mud-resistant construction keep mud and dirt from getting into the watch.
- Mute Function: The button tones on the mode button can be switched off for the discreet operation. Pre-set alarm or timer functions remain active.
- Shock Resistant: The shock-resistant structure protects the watch from impact and vibration.
- Neo-display: A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Smartphone Time: Local time will automatically be adjusted whenever the watch is connected with a smartphone.
- Altimeter Function: A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is converted to relative altitude. The Altitude Graph shows changes in altitude. The measuring range is from 700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft), using the measuring unit: 1 metre (or 5ft).
- Barometer Function: A built-in air pressure sensor measures ambient air pressure and presents this on a display to indicate weather patterns which display range from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.6 to 32.5 inHg) and the display unit is 1 hPa (0.1 inHg). It also shows the pressure tendency graph which indicates changes in air pressure.
- Compass Function: A built-in direction sensor detects magnetic north displaying both this and your current direction on the watch face. The bearing display indicates your course against a recorded bearing (Measuring Range: 0 - 359 degrees, Measuring Unit: 1 degree).
- Thermometer Function: A built-in temperature sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it on the LCD, Measuring range: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F); measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F).
- Triple G Resist: Shock Resistant, Vibration Resistant and Centrifugal Force Resistant.
- Low Temperature Resistant: -10 °C/ 14°F.
- Step Counter: The watch has a built-in 3-axis accelerometer that counts the steps you take and indicates the numbers on the display.
- Airplane Mode: Radio wave signals can be disabled when flying or in a medical facility.
- Sunrise/Sunset Display: After entering the geographical location, sunrise and sunset times can be displayed for any given date.
- Location Indicator: The location indicator indicates the direction and distance of a previously stored location. This function can be very useful if you got lost and you want to get back to a cabin, a lake or a car.
- Mission Log: After activating the Mission Log function, route and altitude profile is stored in the smartphone and can be displayed on a map. In addition, photos are automatically stored in a Mission Log when they are made during tour storage.
- World Time Function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch Function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours: For athletes and those who want to know exactly, Elapsed time, split time and end time are measured with an accuracy of hundredths of a second. The measuring capacity reaches up to 24 hours.
- Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours: The countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- 5 Daily Alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Button Tones On/Off: The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Hand Moving Function: With a push of a button, hands are moving and permit a free visibility of functions like stopwatch or date.
- Battery Level Indicator: An indicator shows the current battery level.
- Carbon Fibre Inserted Bezel: Triple-layered structure with carbon fibre sheet inserted into a fine resin. The uppermost layer of the fine resin has been made transparent to show the carbon materials.
- Dual-layer Case Back: The watch features a stainless-steel panel back that keeps the watch airtight, as well as a fine resin glass fibre case back that makes it tough against shocks. This design is inspired from the petrol tanks carried on offroad vehicles often used on rough roads.
- Automatic Calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- The time can be displayed in 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Carbon-reinforced resin case watch.
- Black resin strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Battery Life: Approximately 2 years.
- Mineral Glass: Hard mineral glass protects the watch from unsightly damage.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Accuracy||+/- 15 seconds per month|
4 Reviews Write a Review
Could not be any better it was the cheapest online for a watch I bought identical watches that were at least £50 dearer also they had a voucher which also gave me more off! Win-win. A very nice watch great for hillwalking / Mountaineering or just to wear casual to the Pub. Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 10/07/2021)
Excellent watch rugged easy to read. Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 03/02/2021)
Would highly recommend DC Leake very efficient great price and service what more do you want. Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 23/02/2021)
This was purchased on behalf of my son but he says he is very pleased with it and does everything that he wanted. "We price comparisoned the watch we purchased and Leake's was the most competitive. As well as offering free delivery they offered an additional warranty and the watch was delivered, beautifully packaged, with recorded delivery, just 2 days after the purchase. It was exceptional service and, although I had never come across them before I would have no hesitation in recommending the company. Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 03/02/2021)