- British Army Edition watch from G-Shock.
- A premium super tough G-Shock Mudmaster watch that prevents ingress from water, mud, sand and dust, making it the perfect companion for harsh environments.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Phone Finder, pressing a button on the watch will emit an audible tone from your phone, even in silent mode. Signal range up to 2m (may differ depending on surrounding conditions). The watch can be wirelessly connected to a compatible smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth ensuring correct time-keeping. The energy-saving technology enables access to a host of functions.
- Quad Sensor: In addition to miniature sensors that are capable of measuring heading, altitude, atmospheric pressure and temperature, the watch adds its quad sensor functionality with an accelerometer that can be used to count steps. This supports professional rangers in understanding changes in the natural environment and recording a history of their activities.
- Auto LED Light: The watch face will illuminate automatically when you tilt your wrist towards you. Once activated, this feature will automatically deactivate after six hours. Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), With afterglow, Double LED light, LED light for the face and LED backlight for the digital display.
- World Time Function: Displays the current time in 300 cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch Function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours: For athletes and those who want to know exactly, Elapsed time, split time and end time are measured with an accuracy of hundredths of a second. The measuring capacity reaches up to 24 hours (Measuring Unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes)).
- Altimeter Function: A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is converted to relative altitude. The Altitude Graph shows changes in altitude. The measuring range is from -700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft), using the measuring unit: 1 metre (or 5ft).
- Compass Function: A built-in direction sensor detects magnetic north displaying both this and your current direction on the watch face. The bearing display indicates your course against a recorded bearing (Measuring Range: 0 - 359 degrees, Measuring Unit: 1 degree).
- Automatic Calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- Barometer Function: A built-in air pressure sensor measures ambient air pressure and presents this on a display to indicate weather patterns. The display range from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.6 to 32.5 inHg) and the display unit is 1 hPa (0.1 inHg). The pressure tendency graph indicates the changes in air pressure that is represented on the watch face in the form of a graph.
- Built-In Sensors: Magnetic (direction), Pressure (atmospheric/ altitude), Accelerometer and Gyrometer.
- Triple G Resist: Shock Resistant, Vibration Resistant and Centrifugal Force Resistant.
- Carbon Core Guard Structure: A new shock-resistant carbon core guard structure integrates the case. An external structure capitalises on its toughness and lightness.
- Countdown Timer Function: Countdown Range: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second.
- Displays date and days of the week are shown on the watch face.
- Hand Moving Function: With a push of a button, hands move away from the LCD and permit a free visibility of functions like stopwatch or date.
- Shock Resistant: The shock-resistant Patented Hollow Core Guard Structure protects against impact and vibration.
- Mud-resistant Case: Dirt and Mud Resistant construction keeps soil, debris and rubble from getting into the watch.
- Mute Function: The button tones on the mode button can be switched off for the discreet operation. Pre-set alarm or timer functions remain active.
- Battery Level Indicator: A warning appears on the display whenever battery power drops below a certain level.
- Airplane Mode: Radio wave signals can be disabled when flying or in a medical facility.
- 5 Daily Alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Neo-display: A luminous coating on the watch hands provides illumination in the dark.
- Low Temperature Resistant: -10 °C/ 14°F.
- Step Counter: The watch has a built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor that counts the steps you take and indicates the numbers on the display (Display Range: 0- 999,999 step count).
- Carbon Fibre Inserted Bezel: Triple-layered structure with carbon fibre sheet inserted into a fine resin provides extreme durability in a lightweight case.
- Dual-layer Case Back: The watch features a stainless-steel panel back that keeps the watch airtight, as well as a fine resin glass fibre case back that makes it tough against shocks.
- Thermometer Function: A built-in temperature sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it in Celsius, Measuring range: -10°C to +60°C.
- Sunrise/Sunset Display: After entering the geographical location, sunrise and sunset times can be displayed for any given date.
- Mineral Glass: Hard mineral glass protects the watch from unsightly damage.
- Location Indicator: The location indicator indicates the direction and distance of a previously-stored location. This function can be very useful if you got lost and you want to get back to a cabin, a lake or a car.
- Vibration Resistant: Resistant against vibration from heavy-duty operations.
- Battery Life: Approximately 2 years.
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- Carbon-reinforced resin case watch.
- Resin strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Material||Carbon-Reinforced Resin Case|
|Bezel Material||Carbon Fibre Bezel|
|Accuracy||+/- 15 seconds per month|