- A high-performance ultimate multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist-size heart rate technology and colourful topographic maps TopoActive Europe, equipped with the Trendline function which allows you to mark routes by popularity and makes it easier to choose the most interesting tracks.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless-steel bezel and rear case.
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch and connect with Bluetooth headphones for phone-free listening.
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation.
- Built-in sensors include a three-axis compass, a gyroscope and a barometric altimeter. Multisatellite features (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) allowing the capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress.
- Accelerometer: Calculating the distance during training sessions without going through a Foot Pod.
- Sleep Analysis: Monitors the total number of hours of sleep, whether deep sleep or restless sleep.
- Smart notifications display calls, emails, texts and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone.
- Stay connected with smart features such as auto uploads, music controls and more.
- The watch features has time/date, automatic daylight saving time, alarm clock, timer and stopwatch.
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and sleep behaviour.
- Presets for various activities such as trail running, running, cycling, swimming, skiing and indoor training.
- Group tracking allows you to keep tabs on your buddies for adventures (when paired with a compatible smartphone).
- Connectivity (Bluetooth Smart and ANT +).
- Support for the Garmin Pay function. The Garmin contactless pay function allows you to pay with the watch, so you can leave your cash and card at home. *With selected participant banks in the UK.
- Brown Leather Strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Battery life: Up to 20 days in smartwatch mode and 13 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings).
- It's one smartwatch you can comfortably wear anywhere - office or outback - to keep pace with your active lifestyle.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- 2 years manufacturer warranty.
- Preloaded with more than 40,000 golf courses worldwide, including automatic free map updates when synced with Garmin Connect.
- Quickly reads your location to show accurate distances to greens, hazards and doglegs on full-colour golf course maps.
- PlaysLike Distance adjusts readings for uphill and downhill shots so you can confidently select the right golf club for your next shot.
- Green View shows you the true shape of the green from any location on the course, even letting you drag and drop the pin at that day's location.
- Pinpointer feature shows you the green’s location on blind shots. So you can know where the pin is - even if you can’t see it.
- Easily pairs with the Garmin TruSwing analyzer to get swing training, including swing speed and club path angles. By understanding what your swing is doing and how it impacts ball flight, you can improve the consistency of each swing.
- Keep Track and Keep Score: With more sensors to improve detection accuracy, AutoShot game tracking automatically detects along the fairway and records distances for post-game analysis on Garmin Connect.
- Take Stat Tracking to the Next Level: Use with the Approach Garmin golf device with AutoShot to help improve your game. Track your strokes gained data and stats for each round. Then, analyze your stats to help you see what parts of your game need work. Strokes gained data and stats can also show how many strokes you have gained or lost relative to a baseline comparison to other players in your group.
Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, all Fenix 5 Plus Series watches provide built-in mapping and navigation features to help keep you oriented and on course. Full-colour TopoActive Europe mapping comes preloaded with map data optimised for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. For runners and cyclists, the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses millions of kilometres of Garmin Connect data to help you to run and cycle like locals - wherever you go.
Crafted of premium-grade materials including PVD-coated stainless-steel bezel with treated silicone watch band. A bright, high-resolution, full-colour transflective Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlighting assures great readability in all ambient conditions even under intense sunlight. For added scratch resistance, all Fenix 5X Plus series models incorporate a high-strength domed sapphire lens.
When the terrain gets steeper and you have some serious climbing ahead, your Fenix 5X Plus has special ascent features that can really help. The ClimbPro page provides real-time information on current and upcoming climbs. See the climb gradient, distance and elevation gain for each ascent segment as well as a progress marker that shows how much farther you have to go. On strenuous climbs, the watch’s Pulse Ox sensor provides information you can use to help gauge how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes. Additional activity and sleep-related functions are monitored by the Pulse Ox sensor as well.
The Pulse Ox sensor on your Fenix 5X Plus watch uses light beams at your wrist to gauge your body’s blood oxygen saturation level. Turn on the Pulse Ox feature to gauge your SpO2 overnight - or use it to take a spot measurement anytime you want to check how well your body is absorbing oxygen. For added insight on your sleep patterns, Fenix 5X Plus also tracks your light, deep and REM stages along with your movements throughout the night. When you wake up, it's easy to review and compare your sleep stats in the Garmin Connect app.
Every Fenix 5X Plus watch features, in addition to the proven GPS and GLONASS compatibility, Galileo satellite reception, to connect even in the most challenging environments. In addition to map-based guidance, each watch also provides advanced ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensors for situational outdoor awareness. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent for activities such as hiking, while the tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing - whether you're moving or not.
All Fenix 5X Plus Series watches are packed with sophisticated training features to help monitor your form and performance. Tap into physiological metrics, running dynamics and more to track your workout stats, measure your progress and fine-tune your form. Training status automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you're overtraining, maintaining or peaking. An anaerobic training effect metric helps you see how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can also view your overall training load. Special preloaded activity profiles are provided for swimming, running, biking, hiking, skiing, rowing, paddle boarding and more. For added motivation, download advanced workouts and training plans from Garmin Connect.
On another upbeat note, Elevate wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities. It also measures your heart rate variability to calculate a stress score that helps you assess what level of activity your body is ready for.
Got a power song that gets you pumped up for a race or tough workout? Now with Fenix 5X Plus, you can enjoy phone-free listening on the go, with up to 500 songs stored right on your watch. It's easy to download music and queue up your favourites so you can enjoy them anywhere, anytime through wirelessly connected Bluetooth headphones (sold separately). You can even sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services to your watch for more ad-free listening. So leave your phone behind when you head out for a run or a ride, because the music that keeps you moving is right there on your wrist.
To help keep pace with your active lifestyle, Fenix 5X Plus features our Garmin Pay ready contactless payment solution. Use it to pay for purchases so you can breeze through checkout lines while leaving your cash and cards at home. *Only with selected participant banks in the UK.
All Fenix 5X Plus Series models support smart notifications when paired with a compatible device. Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch - whether you're on the trail, on the golf course or simply away from your desk. Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking, GroupTrack and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect Mobile applications.
You can customise any Fenix watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. Change your watch face, add data fields or get apps and widgets for information at a glance. There's also a wide selection of QuickFit bands in your choice of premium leather, metal or silicone - so it's easy to mix and match styles to go with any sport or activity. No tools are required to make the transformation. Just swap, click and go. With Garmin, you can add personality to your watch that’s uniquely you.
Add power data to your training by downloading our Running Power app from the Connect IQ store onto your compatible watch. Developed by Garmin Labs, this app taps into metrics - such as pace, vertical oscillation, grade and even local wind conditions - to determine the amount of power you're applying to the ground as you run. When you know how much power you’re expending from minute to minute and mile to mile, you’re better able to pace yourself, which can help keep you from tiring out too quickly.
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturer Warranty|
|Edition||Fenix 5X Plus|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Display type||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Display size||1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels||Clock Features|
|GPS time sync||Yes|
|Automatic daylight saving time||Yes|
|Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor||Yes|
|Pulse Ox||Yes (with Acclimation)||Daily Smart Features|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi|
|Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)||Yes|
|Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only)||Yes|
|Controls smartphone music||Yes|
|Plays and controls watch music||Yes|
|Music storage||Up to 1000 songs|
|Find my phone||Yes|
|Find my watch||Yes|
|VIRB camera remote||Yes|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone, Android|
|Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile||Yes|
|Garmin Pay||Yes||Safety and Tracking Features|
|Group LiveTrack||Yes||Activity Tracking Features|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)||Yes|
|Fitness age||yes (in app)|
|All-day stress tracking||Yes||Fitness Equipment/Gym|
|Available gym activity profiles||Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga|
|Automatic rep counting||Yes||Training, Planning and Analysis Features|
|GPS speed and distance||Yes|
|Customisable activity profiles||Yes|
|Downloadable training plans||Yes|
|Configurable lap alerts||Yes|
|Training status (lets you see if youre training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend)||Yes|
|Training load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)||Yes|
|Training effect (aerobic)||Yes|
|Training effect (anaerobic)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|Auto multisport activities||Yes|
|Segments (Live, Garmin)||Yes|
|Strava features (Beacon, live segments)||Yes|
|Round-trip course creator (running/cycling)||Yes|
|Trendline popularity routing||Yes|
|Touch and/or button lock||Yes|
|Activity history on watch||Yes||Heart Rate Features|
|% HR max||Yes|
|Auto max HR||Yes|
|HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Records heart rate while swimming||yes (with HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim)|
|HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)||Yes||Running Features|
|Available run profiles||Running, treadmill running, trail running|
|GPS-based distance, time and pace||Yes|
|Running dynamics||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Stride length (real time)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)||Yes|
|Performance condition (after running 620 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)||Yes|
|Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Foot pod capable||Yes||Golfing Features|
|Preloaded with 41,000 courses worldwide||Yes|
|Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)||Yes|
|Yardage to layups/doglegs||Yes|
|Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)||Automatic|
|Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)||Yes|
|Auto CourseView updates||Yes|
|Green View with manual pin position||Yes|
|Hazards and course targets||Yes|
|Round timer/odometer||Yes||Outdoor Recreation Features|
|Available outdoor recreation profiles||Hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, jumpmaster, tactical|
|Bread crumb trail in real time||Yes|
|Back to start||Yes|
|Around Me mode||Yes|
|Distance to destination||Yes|
|Barometric trend indicator with storm alert||Yes|
|ClimbPro ascent planner||Yes|
|Trail run auto climb||Yes|
|Future elevation plot||Yes|
|Preloaded topographical maps||Yes|
|Downloadable cartography support||Yes|
|Compatible with BaseCamp||Yes|
|Sight 'N Go||Yes|
|Area calculation||yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Hunt/fish calendar||yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Sun and moon information||yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Dual grid coordinates||Yes|
|XERO Locations||Yes||Cycling Features|
|Available cycling profiles||Biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon|
|Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)||Yes|
|FTP (Functional threshold power)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Garmin cycle map (routable cycling-specific street map)||Yes|
|Compatible with Vector (power meter)||Yes|
|Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+-enabled power meters)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia radar (rear-facing radar)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia lights||Yes|
|Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor)||yes (ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors)||Swimming Features|
|Available swim profiles||Pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)||Yes|
|Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)||Yes|
|Swim efficiency (SWOLF)||Yes|
|Pool swim workouts||Yes|
|Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, calories)||Yes|
|Heart rate (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)||yes (with HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim)|