- MARQ Athlete is the luxury modern tool watch tuned to separate you from your rivals. For competitors who demand the very best from themselves, there is no greater reward. Keep in touch as you train.
- Enduring materials:
- Domed Sapphire glass provides improved protection from scratches.
- Titanium bezel and brushed titanium case makes this rugged watch lightweight and comfortable.
- Fitted with a high-performance rubber strap for the most accurate sensor indications.
- The watch has a 46MM case and an always-on 1.2” display that can display your activity data at a glance.
- Weight of watch: 94 grams.
- This watch is 100 metres water resistant.
Heart rate measurement
Enhanced Wrist-based Heart rate measurement and Pulse Ox Sensors gauge the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap. Access more data through app.
Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter across different types of terrain. The unique PacePro feature helps you keep pace with gradient-adjusted guidance on the run.
View advanced training data that includes running dynamics, VO2 Max which can adjust for heat and altitude, recovery advisor and much more. You can keep track of your heat and altitude acclimation.
Measure running and cycling performance in new ways. Fine-tune your form and progress with advanced running dynamics2 that track your pace.
TOPOActive maps and ski maps
Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPOActive maps. Also, Pre-loaded ski maps for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Use pre-loaded activity profiles for running, biking, golfing, swimming, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from pre-loaded animated workouts, or download more from Garmin Connect™ online community.
Use the climb planner ClimbPro to see real-time information about your current and upcoming climbs, including slope, distance and elevation.
Access full-colour CourseView maps for 41,000+ golf courses around the world and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
Find the best running and cycling routes with integrated maps and Trendline popularity routing.
Follow a route or a path using Turn-by-Turn direction voice guidance.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate the next track with ABC sensors, including altimeter for altitude data, barometer for weather monitoring and three-axis electronic compass.
Pulse Ox2 Sensor
For altitude acclimation and sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor gauges how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during work and yoga activities.
Hike long distances between charges. Expedition mode, a GPS reference with ultra-low consumption, lasts for several weeks.
With Body Battery: Optimise the body's energy reserves by using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to measure when you are ready to be active or when you need rest.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated and monitor your hydration from day to day.
Receive Text, Phone call Alert, Email and other notifications right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone.
Stores up to 2,000 songs directly on the watch.Also play Music from Spotify, Amazon Music and Deezer. Listen to music from the watch via Bluetooth headphones without accessing your phone.
New & Improved Power Manager to extend the battery life. Battery Power is displayed in hours. View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Contactless payment using your watch through participating suppliers. Available with selected UK banks.
Safety and Incident tracking
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident has occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
Download custom dials, add data fields and download apps and widgets from Garmin's Connect IQ Store.
- Preloaded with more than 40,000 golf courses worldwide, including automatic free map updates when synced with Garmin Connect.
- Quickly reads your location to show accurate distances to greens, hazards and doglegs on full-colour golf course maps.
- PlaysLike Distance adjusts readings for uphill and downhill shots so you can confidently select the right golf club for your next shot.
- Green View shows you the true shape of the green from any location on the course, even letting you drag and drop the pin at that day's location.
- Pinpointer feature shows you the green’s location on blind shots. So you can know where the pin is - even if you can’t see it.
- Easily pairs with the Garmin TruSwing analyzer to get swing training, including swing speed and club path angles. By understanding what your swing is doing and how it impacts ball flight, you can improve the consistency of each swing.
- Keep Track and Keep Score: With more sensors to improve detection accuracy, AutoShot game tracking automatically detects along the fairway and records distances for post-game analysis on Garmin Connect.
- Take Stat Tracking to the Next Level: Use with the Approach Garmin golf device with AutoShot to help improve your game. Track your strokes gained data and stats for each round. Then, analyze your stats to help you see what parts of your game need work. Strokes gained data and stats can also show how many strokes you have gained or lost relative to a baseline comparison to other players in your group.
- Improved Battery life: Internal, rechargeable battery provides up to 12 days in smartwatch mode, up to 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music. *Battery life depends on settings.
- It's one smartwatch you can comfortably wear anywhere - office or outdoors - to keep pace with your active lifestyle.
- Additional QuickFit® bands from Garmin let you replace the band on your watch with no tools required. Swap between different watch bands and materials (For example silicone, leather, stainless steel) to match your style.
- Compatible with iPhone and Android.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturer Warranty|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Display type||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Display size||30.4mm diameter|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels||Clock Features|
|GPS time sync||Yes|
|Automatic daylight saving time||Yes|
|Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor||Yes|
|Pulse Ox||yes (with Acclimation)||Daily Smart Features|
|Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)||Yes|
|Text response/reject phone call with text (Androidonly)||Yes|
|Controls smartphone music||Yes|
|Plays and controls watch music||Yes|
|Music storage||Up to 2000 songs|
|Find my phone||Yes|
|Find my watch||Yes|
|VIRB camera remote||Yes|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone, Android|
|Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile||Yes|
|Garmin Pay||Yes||Safety and Tracking Features|
|Live Event Sharing||Yes||Activity Tracking Features|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)||Yes|
|Fitness age||Yes (in app)|
|Body Battery Energy Monitor||Yes|
|All-day stress tracking||Yes||Fitness Equipment/Gym|
|Available gym activity profiles||Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga|
|Automatic rep counting||Yes||Training, Planning and Analysis Features|
|GPS speed and distance||Yes|
|Customisable activity profiles||Yes|
|Downloadable training plans||Yes|
|Configurable lap alerts||Yes|
|Heat and altitude acclimation||Yes|
|Training status (lets you see if you’re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend)||Yes|
|Training load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)||Yes|
|Training load focus||Yes|
|Training effect (aerobic)||Yes|
|Training effect (anaerobic)||Yes|
|Primary benefit (Training Effect labels)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|Auto multisport activities||Yes|
|Segments (Live, Garmin)||Yes|
|Strava features (Beacon, live segments)||Yes|
|Round-trip course creator (running/cycling)||Yes|
|Trendline popularity routing||Yes|
|Touch and/or button lock||Yes|
|Activity history on watch||Yes|
|Physio TrueUp||Yes||Heart Rate Features|
|% HR max||Yes|
|Auto max HR||Yes|
|HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Records heart rate while swimming||Yes|
|HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)||Yes|
|Respiration rate (during exercise)||Yes (with compatible accessory)||Running Features|
|Available run profiles||Running, treadmill running, trail running, indoor track running|
|GPS-based distance, time and pace||Yes|
|Running dynamics||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Stride length (real time)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)||Yes|
|Performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)||Yes|
|Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Foot pod capable||Yes||Golfing Features|
|Preloaded with 41,000 courses worldwide||Yes|
|Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)||Yes|
|Yardage to layups/doglegs||Yes|
|Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)||Automatic|
|Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)||Yes|
|Full vector map||Yes|
|Green View with manual pin position||Yes|
|Hazards and course targets||yes (with buttons)|
|Touch-targeting (touch target on display to see the distance to any point)||yes (with buttons)|
|Round timer/odometer||Yes||Outdoor Recreation Features|
|Available outdoor recreation profiles||Hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, Jumpmaster, tactical|
|Breadcrumb trail in real time||Yes|
|Back to start||Yes|
|Around Me mode||Yes|
|Distance to destination||Yes|
|Barometric trend indicator with storm alert||Yes|
|ClimbPro ascent planner||Yes|
|Trail run auto climb||Yes|
|Future elevation plot||Yes|
|Preloaded topographical maps||Yes|
|Preloaded ski resort maps||Yes|
|Downloadable cartography support||Yes|
|Compatible with BaseCamp||Yes|
|Sight 'N Go||Yes|
|Area calculation||Yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Hunt/fish calendar||Yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Sun and moon information||Yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Dual grid coordinates||Yes|
|XERO Locations||Yes||Cycling Features|
|Available cycling profiles||Biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon|
|Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)||Yes|
|FTP (Functional threshold power)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Garmin cycle map (routable cycling-specific street map)||Yes|
|Compatible with Vector (power meter)||Yes|
|Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+ -enabled power meters)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia radar (rear-facing radar)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia lights||Yes|
|Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor)||Yes (ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors)||Swimming Features|
|Available swim profiles||Pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)||Yes|
|Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)||Yes|
|Swim efficiency (SWOLF)||Yes|
|Pool swim workouts||Yes|
|Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, calories)||Yes|
|Heart rate (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)||Yes (with HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim)|
5 Reviews Write a Review
Very good service
Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 27/08/2019)
Amazing service the watch arrived promptly and well packaged.
Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 06/06/2019)
Excellent service and quick delivery.
Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 09/06/2019)
Great watch which builds on the Fenix 5 x which I had before. Would maybe have done with a bigger display, but that's a personal choice
Quick service and delivery
Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 10/06/2019)
Great upgrade on the Fenix 5. Quicker, more responsive and detailed screens and a host of new features to explore. GPS capture takes 3-5 secs more but no issue.
Great range, fantastic price and very good delivery
Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 11/06/2019)