- MARQ Golfer represents your passion for the game. It's the only modern tool watch with smart features and the most advanced game-tracking data ever.
- Enduring materials:
- Domed Sapphire glass provides improved protection from scratches.
- Titanium bezel and brushed titanium case makes this rugged watch lightweight and comfortable.
- Tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap provides an exceptional fit.
- The watch has a 46MM case and an always-on 1.2” display that can display your activity data at a glance.
- Weight of watch: 88 grams.
- This watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- We've included these free Add-ons:
- 3 Approach CT10 sensors for more advanced tracking capabilities. The lightweight and secure sensors easily attach to the end of a club’s grip.
- Extra pine green silicone rubber watch strap
Get caddie help right on your wrist. Virtual Caddie factors in wind speed and direction and suggests a club based on the distance you typically swing with that particular club.
Wind Speed and Direction
The watch displays wind speed and direction1, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
41,000 Preloaded Courses
Your watch comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-colour CourseView maps of golf courses from around the world. Download updates for the course you play most often.
Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter across different types of terrain. The unique PacePro feature helps you keep pace with gradient-adjusted guidance on the run.
Pair your watch with the included Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more advanced tracking capabilities, including locations, distances and club type2.
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages to account for uphill and downhill shots.
The Green View feature gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to move the pin for greater accuracy.
Quickly reference the front, middle and back of the green so you can make the shot you want.
Even on blind shots, the PinPointer feature will tell you the direction of the pin so you can make the most of each swing.
Pair with the Garmin Golf™ app for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments and to gain more data about your game.
Monitor your heart rate3 at the wrist as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
Sports Apps and Activities
Preloaded favourite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for running, swimming, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
Pulse Ox Sensor
Check with Pulse Ox4 to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated and see how consistent you are from day to day.
Backcountry Ski Input
This profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing, then shows metrics specific to ascent or descent.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
TOPO and Ski Maps
Head outdoors with preloaded topographical maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics3, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more3.
Receive Text, Phone call Alert, Email and other notifications right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone.
Stores up to 2,000 songs directly on the watch.Also play Music from Spotify, Amazon Music and Deezer. Listen to music from the watch via Bluetooth headphones without accessing your phone.
New & Improved Power Manager to extend the battery life. Battery Power is displayed in hours. View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Contactless payment using your watch through participating suppliers. Available with selected UK banks.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
- Preloaded with more than 40,000 golf courses worldwide, including automatic free map updates when synced with Garmin Connect.
- Quickly reads your location to show accurate distances to greens, hazards and doglegs on full-colour golf course maps.
- PlaysLike Distance adjusts readings for uphill and downhill shots so you can confidently select the right golf club for your next shot.
- Green View shows you the true shape of the green from any location on the course, even letting you drag and drop the pin at that day's location.
- Pinpointer feature shows you the green’s location on blind shots. So you can know where the pin is - even if you can’t see it.
- Easily pairs with the Garmin TruSwing analyzer to get swing training, including swing speed and club path angles. By understanding what your swing is doing and how it impacts ball flight, you can improve the consistency of each swing.
- Keep Track and Keep Score: With more sensors to improve detection accuracy, AutoShot game tracking automatically detects along the fairway and records distances for post-game analysis on Garmin Connect.
- Take Stat Tracking to the Next Level: Use with the Approach Garmin golf device with AutoShot to help improve your game. Track your strokes gained data and stats for each round. Then, analyze your stats to help you see what parts of your game need work. Strokes gained data and stats can also show how many strokes you have gained or lost relative to a baseline comparison to other players in your group.
- Improved Battery life: Internal, rechargeable battery provides up to 12 days in smartwatch mode, up to 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music. *Battery life depends on settings.
- It's one smartwatch you can comfortably wear anywhere - office or outdoors - to keep pace with your active lifestyle.
- Additional QuickFit® bands from Garmin let you replace the band on your watch with no tools required. Swap between different watch bands and materials (For example silicone, leather, stainless steel) to match your style.
- Compatible with iPhone and Android.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturer Warranty|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Display type||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Display size||30.4mm diameter|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels||Clock Features|
|GPS time sync||Yes|
|Automatic daylight saving time||Yes|
|Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor||Yes|
|Pulse Ox||Yes (with Acclimation)||Daily Smart Features|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi|
|Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)||Yes|
|Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only)||Yes|
|Battery saver - customizable low power watch||Yes|
|Controls smartphone music||Yes|
|Plays and controls watch music||Yes|
|Music storage||Up to 2000 songs|
|Find my phone||Yes|
|Find my watch||Yes|
|VIRB camera remote||Yes|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone, Android|
|Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile||Yes|
|Garmin Pay||Yes||Safety and Tracking Features|
|Live Event Sharing||Yes|
|Incident detection during select activities||Yes|
|Dual grid coordinates||Yes||Activity Tracking Features|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)||Yes|
|Fitness age||Yes (in app)|
|Body Battery Energy Monitor||Yes|
|All-day stress tracking||Yes||Fitness Equipment/Gym|
|Available gym activity profiles||Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga|
|Automatic rep counting||Yes||Training, Planning and Analysis Features|
|GPS speed and distance||Yes|
|Customisable activity profiles||Yes|
|Downloadable training plans||Yes|
|Power modes - customizable in-activity battery settings||Yes|
|Configurable lap alerts||Yes|
|Heat and altitude acclimation||Yes|
|Training status (lets you see if you're training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend)||Yes|
|Training load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)||Yes|
|Training load focus||Yes|
|Training effect (aerobic)||Yes|
|Training effect (anaerobic)||Yes|
|Primary benefit (Training Effect labels)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|Auto multisport activities||Yes|
|Garmin live segments||Yes|
|Strava live segments||Yes|
|Round-trip course creator (running/cycling)||Yes|
|Trendline popularity routing||Yes|
|Touch and/or button lock||Yes|
|Activity history on watch||Yes|
|Physio TrueUp||Yes||Heart Rate Features|
|% HR max||Yes|
|Auto max HR||Yes|
|HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)||Yes|
|Respiration rate (during exercise)||Yes (with compatible accessory)||Running Features|
|Available run profiles||Running, treadmill running, trail running, indoor track running|
|GPS-based distance, time and pace||Yes|
|Running dynamics||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Stride length (real time)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)||Yes|
|Performance condition (after running 6-20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)||Yes|
|Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Pacepro pacing strategies||Yes|
|Foot pod capable||Yes||Golfing Features|
|Preloaded with 41,000 courses worldwide||Yes|
|Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)||Yes|
|Yardage to layups/doglegs||Yes|
|Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)||Automatic|
|Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)||Yes|
|Full vector map||Yes|
|Green View with manual pin position||Yes|
|Hazards and course targets||yes (with buttons)|
|Touch-targeting (touch target on display to see the distance to any point)||yes (with buttons)|
|Automatic Club Tracking Compatible (Requires Accessory)||Yes|
|Wind Speed And Direction (Requires Connection To The Golf App)||Yes|
|Virtual caddie||Yes||Outdoor Recreation Features|
|Available outdoor recreation profiles||Hiking, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Jumpmaster, Tactical|
|Breadcrumb trail in real time||Yes|
|Back to start||Yes|
|Around Me mode||Yes|
|Distance to destination||Yes|
|Barometric trend indicator with storm alert||Yes|
|ClimbPro ascent planner||Yes|
|Trail run auto climb||Yes|
|Future elevation plot||Yes|
|Preloaded topographical maps||Yes|
|Preloaded ski resort maps||Yes|
|Downloadable cartography support||Yes|
|Compatible with BaseCamp||Yes|
|Sight 'N Go||Yes|
|Area calculation||Yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Hunt/fish calendar||Yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Sun and moon information||Yes (via Connect IQ)|
|Tides||Yes (via Connect IQ)||Cycling Features|
|Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate or calories)||Yes|
|Garmin cycle map (routable cycling-specific street map)||Yes|
|Available cycling profiles||Biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon|
|Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|FTP (Functional threshold power)||Yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Compatible with Vector (power meter)||Yes|
|Power meter compatible||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia radar (rear-facing radar)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia lights||Yes|
|Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor)||Yes (ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors)||Swimming Features|
|Available swim profiles||Pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running|
|Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (swolf), calories)||Yes|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (swolf), calories)||Yes|
|Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Drill logging (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Basic rest timer (up from 0) (pool swim only)||Yes|
|"Repeat On" rest timer||Yes|
|Time and distance alerts||Yes|
|Pool swim workouts||Yes|
|Heart rate from external HRM (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)||Yes (with HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim)|