- A Swiss-made watch with an automatic movement.
- This watch is made with a limited edition of 1000 pieces.
- A blue sunray dial Michel Herbelin Men's watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built Sellita 11 ½ SW220-1 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with a 38-hour power reserve.
- Slender red intersecting lines echoing the four compass points accurately coordinate the information.
- Red central seconds hand.
- The porthole-style bezel adorned with five screws modelled on sailing boat windlasses.
- The ship's wheel stamped on the crown.
- Premium double-sided sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Blue textile strap with white stitching and finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 100m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Shape||Cushion Shaped Case|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Calibre||Sellita 11 ½ SW220-1|
|Power Reserve||38 hours|