- Perrelet surprises watch enthusiasts with new interpretations of its "Turbine Pilot", a collection inspired by the world of aviation.
- To undertake its mission as a pilot's watch, "Turbine Pilot" combines the turbine with a circular slide rule.
- Aviation slide rules are analogue calculation tools and a vital support instrument for pilots before and during flight.
- Equipped with a series of concentric discs with different graduated scales, aviation slide rules perform various conversions of measures with great speed.
- Three-dimensional dial with its hypnotic turbine and blades which spin at the slightest movement of the wrist.
- A Swiss-made watch.
- A black under-dial with beige stripes Perrelet Men's watch.
- Central seconds hand with white tip.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built P-331-MH automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with a 42-hour power reserve.
- Bidirectional rotating bezel.
- The circular aviation slide rule, countdown.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- White/beige luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- The dial features three hands and hour markers, applied white Arabic numerals 3-6-9-12.
- Stainless-steel case watch with black PVD coating.
- Rubber strap with Camo pattern finished with a black PVD stainless-steel pin buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 300 metres water-resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||300 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle Clasp|