- Tourbillon for a Tur(bine) with a (tour)billon: a sensational and aristocratic world premiere.
- A crystal veil offers the admiring gaze a chance to plunge into the innovative heart of a prestigious movement.
- The Tourbillon debuts a refined turbine carved out of noble sapphire.
- Limited Edition watch, Limited to 20 pieces.
- The transparent blades discreetly enliven the dial and unexpected reveal the brand-new tourbillon from Perrelet.
- The prestigious mechanism incorporates an innovative escapement with an oxidized silicon wheel and lever, at the heart of an exclusive self-winding movement developed by the sister company in the Vallee de Joux.
- The design of the Tourbillon embodies a blend of power and elegance expressed in a resolutely contemporary spirit.
- A transparent sapphire Turbine (10 blades), black under dial Perrelet Men's watch.
- Displays Tourbillon opening at 12 o'clock.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built P-371 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with a 65-hours power reserve.
- Rose gold (18ct 4N) bezel.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The dial features three hands and hour markers.
- Stainless-steel case watch with black PVD coating and rose gold (18ct 4N) back.
- Black rubber strap finished with a pin buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 300 metres water-resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||30 0Metres|
|Case Material||Stainless-steel with black PVD coating|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Bezel Colour||Rose Gold|