- The new Captain Cook Bronze range is part of our exciting Captain Cook collection, which features watches inspired by original Rado pieces from the 1950s and '60s.
- The watch features a very fine (3 micron) layer of 23-carat gold plating.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built automatic movement with a power reserve of up to 80 hours.
- A green dial Rado Men's watch.
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- Dark coloured bronze case watch.
- Green leather strap watch.
- Green high-tech ceramic bezel finished with minute markings.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 300m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||300 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw-down case back|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||80 Hours|
1 Review Write a Review
Excellent knowledge of the watch, excellent price and prompt delivery. Will use them again. Verified D C Leake buyer (Purchase date: 22/03/2021)