- This watch from the Raymond Weil collection features a black dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers, and the "Raymond Weil" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The dial features four complications, one for the date at the between 4 and 5 o'clock, the second is shown at the 9 o'clock, an hour is shown at the 6 o'clock, and a minutes at the 3 o'clock position.
- Striking Swiss-Made watch powered by an automatic movement. The movement is encased in a precision machined stainless-steel body with fixed timing bezel.
- The black styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Case Material||Stainless-steel with Black PVD Hard Coating|