- Swiss-made watch.
- Limited edition watch, only 3000 pieces worldwide.
- This new maestro is inspired by the legendary Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album and stands out through its use of innovative material and design.
- A grey dial Raymond Weil Men's watch.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Grey dial with a black drum outline in the centre and is highlighted by yellow gold electroplated details such as the outer edge of the drum.
- The dial features three gold hands and indexes.
- Powered by an RW4200 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 26 Jewels and a 38-hour power reserve.
- Yellow gold PVD stainless-steel case watch.
- Black vegan leather strap detailed with black stitching and finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Case Colour||Yellow Gold|
|Case Material||Yellow Gold PVD Stainless-steel|
|Power Reserve||38 hours|