- This watch from the Raymond Weil collection features a silver dial with dark grey sunray sub-dials, and the "Raymond Weil" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The dial features five complications, one for the date at the 3 o'clock, the day is also shown at the 3 o'clock, the minutes is shown at the 12 o'clock, the second is shown at the 9 o'clock, and a 12-hour indicator at the 6 o'clock position.
- Striking Swiss-made watch powered by an automatic movement. The movement is encased in a precision machined stainless-steel body with fixed bezel.
- Brown leather strap watch with stainless-steel folding clasp.
- This watch has a luminescent filling in the hour markers and hands, making the watch easier to see in poor lighting.
- The silver and brown styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|