- Swiss-made watch powered by an automatic movement.
- A grey skeleton dial Raymond-Weil Men's watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built RW1212 self-winding skeleton in-house movement. This calibre movement is complete with a 38-hour power reserve.
- Displays balance wheel at the 6 o'clock position.
- Premium dual-sided antiglare treatment sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Bronze screwed and fluted crown with the RW monogram.
- 100m water resistant watch.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Aged brown leather strap finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw down case back|
|Band Colour||Aged brown|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Bezel Colour||Bronze Bezel|
|Power Reserve||38 Hours|