- Seiko 5 Sports 'Naruto & Boruto' Collection.
- Introducing one of seven watch designs inspired by the creative world of internationally renowned Japanese manga and anime: Naruto & Boruto.
- Echoing the stories based on personal, moral and social development, each timepiece represents one of the seven key different Ninja characters through the dial and bezel colour combination. All feature a stylish co-ordinating Nato nylon strap.
- This design is representative of the Baruto character from the stories, Naruto’s son who is training as a ninja to overtake his father.
- For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value, endearing them to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with a new design, this much-loved timepiece is re-born.
- "5" represents the original five key attributes of every Seiko 5 watch: Recessed crown at the four o’clock position and Durable case and bracelet – features still present today.
- A Seiko Men's watch.
- This watch is a limited edition of 6500 pieces worldwide.
- Inheriting his father Naruto's Jutsu "Rasengan", the dial has the same spiral pattern in black.
- The colour of his costume is reflected in the vivid pink colour accents on the strap and seconds hand.
- The 12 o'clock index is inspired by a bolt as seen in the animation's logo.
- The Uzumaki Clan's Kamon is printed on the case back.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Limited Edition on the case back.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Black and pink nylon strap watch.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Silver stainless-steel case watch.
- Stop-seconds hand function.
- See-through case back.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and hour markers.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Band Colour||Black and Pink|
|Bezel||Uni-directional rotating bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|
|Accuracy||+45 -25 seconds per day|
|Vibrations||21,600 vibrations per hour (6 beats per second)|
|Magnetic Resistance||4,800 A/m|