- For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value, endearing them to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with a new design, this much-loved timepiece is re-born.
- "5" represents the original five key attributes of every Seiko 5 watch: Recessed crown at the four o’clock position and Durable case and bracelet - features still present today.
- Welcome to today's Seiko 5 Sports: traditional values with fresh new looks.
- The Seiko 5 Sports Men's watch is known for its top-notch quality and time-honoured appearance.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Screw-down crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- Stop second hand function.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- 100m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|
|Accuracy||+45 to -35 seconds per day|
|Clasp Type||Three-Fold Clasp with Secure Lock, Push Button Release|