- Limited Edition Astron Watch. Only 1500 pieces made world wide.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Novak's signature is engraved on the case back.
- The solar powered feature plays a unique function, the watch will charge under any light, but when exposed to bright light, the watch will automatically begin searching for a GPS signal.
- The GPS antenna is uniquely designed for a watch, a ring sits under the dial ensuring no matter what direction watch is facing, it's still able to get a connection to 4+ satellites for an accurate reading.
- In-flight mode turns off all the Seiko Astron's wireless signals making this watch safe for travelling on a plane.
- The smart Perpetual Calendar function ensures that the watch always indicates the correct date until the year 2100.
- World time function.
- Automatic hand position alignment function.
- Dual-time function.
- Overcharge prevention function.
- Power save function.
- Satellite acquisition status display function.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the between 4 and 5 o'clock and the days of the week are shown at the 3 o'clock position.
- 100m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp|
|Power Reserve||6 Months|
|Accuracy||±15 seconds per month|