- Presage watch is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- This Limited Edition presage watch is made with just a limited 1000 pieces.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 8R48 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 34 Jewels and a 45-hour power reserve.
- Displays date at the between 4 and 5 o'clock, the minute is shown at the 9 o'clock, the second is shown at the 3 o'clock and a 12-hour indicator at the 6 o'clock position.
- Premium boxed-shaped sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Stop second hand function.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Luminous hands and indices make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Black cordovan leather strap finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 100m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Three-Fold Clasp with Push Button Release|
|Power Reserve||45 hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|