- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time: 'Mojito'
- Inspired by Japanese cocktail culture and specific drinks from the Skybar in Tokyo's sophisticated Ginza area.
- The dial patterns in this new collection echo the light refraction of a cocktail glass alongside vintage numerals like the print on traditional drinks bottle labels.
- The Mojito cocktail with its green colour inspired the dial colour of this timepiece.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinct Japanese aesthetic.
- Presage watch is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- This watch inspired by a Mojito is a new addition to the very popular Cocktail time series.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- Box-shaped hardlex crystal lens.
- Stop second hand function.
- A green dial guilloche patterned Seiko Men's watch.
- The dial features three golden hands and hour markers.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Light brown calfskin leather strap finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Edition||Seiko Presage Cocktail|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Bolted case back|
|Band Colour||Light Brown|
|Band Material||Calfskin Leather|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|