- Presage watch is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- The dial design is based on "Riki Steel Clock" one of Riki Watanabe's most famous works.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 70-hour power reserve.
- A brown enamel dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The dial features three hands and stick index hour markers.
- Stop second hand function.
- See-through case back.
- Silver stainless-steel case watch.
- Brown horse skin leather strap finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- 100m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Band Material||Horse Skin Leather|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp|
|Power Reserve||70 Hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|