- This Seiko Presage Sharp Edged Series is a powerful and fresh expression of Japanese artistry.
- Introducing an angular style to the Presage collection, visible from the dial pattern to the sharp edges of the case shape.
- The dial pattern is inspired by a traditional Japanese artistic design of a plant grown in Japan for over 10,000 years - hemp. This ancient pattern has been seen in Japanese artisan objects since the Heian period (794-1185).
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinct Japanese aesthetic.
- Presage watch is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- A white dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 70-hour power reserve.
- 100m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- The rich texture and intricacy of the dial's sharply edged geometric pattern create a subtle colour gradation as they play with the light at different angles.
- The dial incorporates a Japanese Asanoha or hemp leaf pattern, familiar in Japanese culture for its use in design since the Heian period over a thousand years ago.
- Sharp Edged Series stainless-steel case with a super-hard coating.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Luminous hands and indexes make this watch easy to read wherever you are.
- Stop second hand function.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 Years + Additional 1 Year|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Clasp Type||Three Fold Clasp|
|Power Reserve||70 hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|